New Virtual/Online Events
- Full Moon Ritual on 8/7/17. On a Personal Level: Aquarius helps us awaken to possibilities. It helps us reach higher toward social justice. As the water bearer, Aquarius helps us share our wisdom with humanity. She draws from divine energies, as flashes of genius emerge. She helps us strive to share resources and support all of humanity. The Full Moon takes place on Monday August 7, at 2:12 PM, and it’s enhanced by the fact that it is also a lunar eclipse which amplifies … learn more about and join Temple of Ara’s full moon ritual here.
- Ongoing … The Women’s Mystery School of Magick and Empowerment. Lady Jesamyn and Sisterhood of the Moon … discover your own unique, innate magick! Learn how to create potent ritual, holding transformational space for yourself and others. Delve into the relevance of the weave between self-love, self-care, and personal power-within. Develop a daily practice that centers, grounds, and supports you in all of your endeavors, aligning your life and magick with the flow of the seasons and cycles. Explore your natal chart, spellwork, divination, green witchery, creative visualization, prosperity consciousness, and more.
- Announcement ... Pre-order your copy of Wild & Wise now from Womancraft Publishing and receive 3 free digital audio tracks of meditations read by the author Amy Bammel Wilding! Wild & Wise is not merely a collection of guided meditations, but a potent tool for personal and global transformation. The meditations within beckon you to explore the powerful realm of symbolism and archetypes, inviting you to access your wild and wise inner knowing.
- Registration for Online Moon Lodge: Two year program beginning in October with Melanie Swan who is a modern Medicine Woman, Womb Witch and Shamanic Healer. She helps women to heal their metaphysical Womb – our Epicentre of Empowerment, dissolve old conditioning and restore their True Feminine and Masculine nature; to become whole, independent yet interconnected, Sovereign Beings.
- Herbal Basics Class with Angie Webster. Learn how simple and empowering it is to create your own herbal medicine and foods. Reconnect to the sacred Earth through the plants! Learn to make healing tea blends, tinctures, infused honeys and syrups, compresses, nourishing herbal drinks, salves and massage oils, and herbal baths.
New Circles Added this Week:
- Sat Nam Yoga, Chicago, Illinois. Welcome to Sat Nam Yoga Chicago, a safe haven for cultivating your spiritual practice and exploring your higher self. Meet your full potential, create an extraordinary life and optimize your health through the practice of Yoga, Meditation and Healing Arts.
- Sisterhood Circle in Guam … Whether you are desiring greater love and connection in your life or seeking to blossom into the next phase of your career, being authentic is key. Lagrimas Lujan .. Pinki
- Women’s Drumming Circles in Baltimore, Maryland. Drum circles are fun and easy! I supply the drums or bring your own if you have one. I will go over basic drumming techniques for the newbies.
- Amsterdam Sister Circle in the Netherlands. I (Janine) moved to Amsterdam from Australia two and a half years ago, and I am very inspired to draw in to my life a tribe of women who are inspired to share, connect and grow together, with the support of each other.
VERSION TWO of the divine feminine app … coming soon! Will feature a ‘newsfeed’ with not only new circles and events in your area but also new profiles and organizations. You will be able to search by ‘interests’ as well as by location. And you will be able to follow your favorite organizations like Gather the Women so that their new events, circles and announcements as well will appear in your newsfeed. And if that’s not enough, there will be ‘featured’ events, circles and profiles/organizations so that you can learn new favorites to follow
… the divine feminine app —
creating ripples around the world.
One circle at a time.
New Location Based Divine Feminine Events added this Week:
- Harvesting Warrior Wisdom in Hereford, Arizona September 15-17. Join Lyndi Rivers and Donna Rabuck for a weekend of gathering the wisdom we need to thrive during these challenging times. Through song, story, mantra, yoga and meditation we will work with Spiritual Warrior goddesses Durga, Kali, Tara and Brigid as guides. Come for a weekend of beauty, nurturance, sisterhood, strength and celebration!
- Dancers of the New Earth in Boulder, Colorado on 9-2-17. Dance Activism Training at the Starhouse! with Ixeeya This workshop is a “reboot” of your ecstatic dance experience and a restoration of your sacred mission.
- Priestess Path with ALisa Starkweather. Priestess Path Enrollment Portal for September 2017- June 2018 is now open. If you want to speak with ALisa personally about this eight weekend, nine month program, you can schedule via email@example.com … 8 weekends held at different northeastern US locations.
- Warrior Woman Rising in Chicago, Illinois on 9/23/17. The powerful force of good instincts, passionate creativity, and ageless knowing runs deep in women’s bones. This workshop is an invitation, a celebration, and a call to action for all women. Using dance/movement therapy and yogic practices, we will hold space for an embodied experience of personal and collective Divine Feminine energy.
- Returning Home by Phyllis Curott in Rowe, Massachusetts from 3/30 to 4/1/18. Discover core shamanic Wiccan practices to reveal the realms of spirit that reside in the world of nature and to help you rediscover your natural, sacred self. Have you ever wondered, “Why did I come to Earth?” It’s time to awaken to where you are, who you are, and why you are here.
- Empowering the Wild Woman in Paddington, Queensland, Australia on 8/5/17. Return to the most authentic version of yourself! We are so lucky to have Karina Pupo visiting from Sydney to share this empowering workshop with us. This workshop will be a powerful journey of self discovery. It will include: Intention setting, Ceremony, Dance, Yoga Asana & Sound Vibration.
To see more Circles and Events by you,
go to the divine feminine app